Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers ...
Attorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
Hochman's inclusion of infractions in motion "ignore the prison violation classification system," writes Menendez attorney ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman is surrounded by law enforcement officials as he gives a news conference about the Menendez brothers case in Los Angeles, Monday, March 10, 2025.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Multimedia journalist Taylor Torregano breaks down what's next now that LA County's district attorney has asked the court to allow his office to withdraw a resentencing motion for ...
LOS ANGELES — The district attorney of Los Angeles County said Monday that he does not support the resentencing of Lyle and Erik Menendez because the brothers have repeatedly lied about why they ...