Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
Los Angeles District Attorney Nathan Hochman is seeking to withdraw his predecessor's motion to seek reduced sentences for the Menendez brothers, serving life.
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman announced last week that he's asking the court to withdraw his ...
Attorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
L.A. County Dist. Atty. Hochman is opposed to a new trial for the Menendez brothers, but the incarcerated siblings say that won't stop them from pushing for another opportunity to defend themselves in ...
Los Angeles District Attorney Nathan Hochman told reporters Monday that he is seeking to withdraw his predecessor's motion to have a resentencing hearing for the Menendez brothers – two ...
L.A. County District Attorney Nathan Hochman has said he doesn't believe the Menendez brothers should be resentenced.
Supporters of Erik and Lyle Menendez are rallying together for the first time since the LA County District Attorney announced he does not support their recent sentencing petition.
Hochman's inclusion of infractions in motion "ignore the prison violation classification system," writes Menendez attorney ...